Are you missing one or several teeth, whether it’s due to severe decay or a mouth injury?
Undoubtedly, missing teeth can diminish your self-confidence that you once had, now that you have to walk around with big gaps between your teeth where your natural teeth once were.
Well, Smiles by Arnold & Associates are Valparaiso dentists who offer exceptional cosmetic and family dentistry services. This also includes an amazing restorative dentistry service called dental implants, which is a phenomenal solution to your missing teeth and ill-fitting dentures problems.
Implants to solve your dental problems
Thanks to advances in restorative dentistry over the past couple of decades, dental implants can:
- Fix your missing tooth problem, whether you are missing one tooth or several teeth
- Provide extra support and durability to your loose-fitting, ill-fitting dentures or a bridge
- Aid in the prevention of bone loss since the dental implants will stimulate the jawbone, thereby lessening your chances of bone loss
- Produce a natural-looking tooth so that you can regain confidence in your smile
- Help you eat better and feel more comfortable with your newly enhanced smile
When you choose dental implants, know that you are opting for a long-term restorative dental solution– one that will have you happy and smiling for the rest of your life. Who can ever refuse results like that?
Learn how and why dental implants are becoming the clear alternative to partial dentures and bridges!
Why do dental implants last so long?
Dental implants will essentially serve as your new tooth root, providing stability and support for your new tooth. The implants are made of a strong, safe titanium material, and a crown will be placed on top of the implant, producing a natural-looking result that you’ll love.
- The titanium material is typically used for dental implants because it is a material accepted by the human body, which allows for full integration (fusing) with the implant and the jawbone.
- This together produces the stable results you’ll get with implants.
- The dental implant procedure is a conservative approach to fixing your missing tooth (missing teeth) problem.
- With dental implants, we can fix the problem areas of your smile without the need for using the surrounding teeth (like some other dental procedures require).
Interested in dental implants, but worried about the pain?
If everything about the dental implants procedure sounds great to you, but you still find yourself hesitant to schedule your appointment because of the pain you may experience, cast your fears aside.
You now have the option to choose sedation dentistry for your dental appointments, including your dental implants procedure. That means you can experience a more anxiety-free and pain-free dental implants procedure, while you relax in the dentist’s chair!
Sedation dentistry, especially IV sedation, is perfect for individuals who must receive more invasive services, such as dental implants, wisdom tooth extraction, and root canals. Sedation dentistry, also referred to as sleep dentistry at times, has the power to relieve the highest levels of dental anxiety and any dental fears you may have (fear of needles, fear of the drill, etc).
Ready to learn more or to get dental implants today?
If you are suffering from missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures, sure there may be other solutions out there, but will those solutions produce the long-lasting, natural-looking results you’ll get with dental implants? Probably not!
So if you are searching for top-notch dental implants Valparaiso residents love, you can find them at Smiles by Arnold & Associates! When you come in for your consultation, Dr. Arnold can give you additional details regarding dental implants, such as advantages and disadvantages of dental implants.
Here at Smiles by Arnold & Associates, we are committed to delivering quality, top-notch results to you and your family members. If you would like to schedule your complimentary consultation to learn more about dental implants or any other dental service we offer, we invite you to call our office today (Chesterton office: 219-926-5445; Valparaiso: 219-531-8914).