If you’re an adult with crooked teeth, you’re undoubtedly looking for a viable way to remedy your smile problems. The truth of the matter is that there is a procedure that can completely remedy your smile problems with virtually none of the drawbacks of traditional metal braces. This method is a set of Invisalign® clear braces from a quality cosmetic dentist.
Of course, getting Invisalign is a big decision, and Dr. Jim Arnold wants to make sure that you are well informed before you decide to get Invisalign braces.
Therefore, allow Dr. Arnold to show you the pros and cons of Invisalign, thereby helping you make the right decision for your individual needs.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth straightening system that utilizes a series of clear plastic aligning trays to gently straighten your teeth over a period of time. These aligning trays are completely invisible, so self-consciousness is not an issue.
These aligners are custom made to fit your individual smile problems, and you can get the smile you want without a mouth full of metal.
What Are the Cons of Invisalign?
Despite the fact that Invisalign braces are extremely effective and have a variety of benefits, they do have a few drawbacks.
The cons of Invisalign include
- They are more expensive than ceramics or traditional metal braces.
- Invisalign braces sometimes require attachments to assist in the alignment process, and occasionally they can be uncomfortable.
- In the first few weeks of wearing Invisalign, you may experience a slight lisp.
However, despite the fact that there are a few drawbacks to Invisalign, the benefits largely outweigh these issues.
The Pros of Invisalign
There are a plethora of benefits to Invisalign clear braces. In many ways, these benefits negate the drawbacks to Invisalign, making this procedure completely ideal.
The pros of Invisalign include:
- They are completely invisible, so no one will ever know that you are wearing them.
- You will be able to know the precise amount of time that it will take to straighten your teeth. There is no sense of uncertainty like traditional metal braces.
- They are more comfortable than traditional braces, and they do not cause the same cuts and abrasions experienced with metal braces.
- They are removable, so you won’t have to sacrifice any of your favorite foods.
- They can give you an unprecedented sense of self-confidence!
Therefore, you can see that the benefits of Invisalign are many, and for a large number of individuals, Invisalign is the best solution.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign, please see this page:
Finding a Dentist in Valparaiso
If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist in Valparaiso who offers Invisalign, consider Dr. Jim Arnold. Dr. Arnold has years of experience in the application of Invisalign, and he will certainly help you make the best decision. Ultimately, opting for Invisalign is up to you, but Dr. Arnold will assist you in this decision-making process, and if you decide that Invisalign is not right for you, he will certainly find the best solution with one of his many offered dental services.
For a complimentary consultation with Dr. Arnold, please call his office today at 219-531-8914.